ICMLC 2023 will be held in Zhuhai, China on February 17-20, 2023. The ICMLC 2023 organizing committees invite you to submit proposals for tutorial. The tutorial will be arranged for around 2 hours on Feb. 18 or 19’s afternoon. The organizing committees is particularly interested in tutorials that are of value to the practicing engineer, with an emphasis on solutions to practical problems. Tutorials are solicited on any subject pertaining to the scope of the conference that includes, but is not limited to:
» Adaptive systems
» Neural net and support vector machine
» Business intelligence
» Hybrid and nonlinear system
» Fuzzy set theory, fuzzy control and system
» Knowledge management
» Data and web mining
» Information retrieval
» Intelligent agent
» Intelligent and knowledge based system
» Financial engineering
» Rough and fuzzy rough set
» Inductive learning
» Networking and information security
» Evolutionary computation
» Pattern Recognition
» Ensemble method
» Information fusion
» Intelligent control
» Visual information processing
» Media computing
» Computational life science
The tutorial will be free for all participants with ICMLC 2023 registration. Participation to tutorials is limited to the room capacity. ICMLC 2023 participants who want to attend a tutorial should register to it and will be admitted on first come first served basis.
ICMLC 2023 reserves the right to cancel a tutorial if the below responsibilities are not fulfilled or if too few participants register for the tutorial.
Each Tutorial should include the following content:
1. The proposed title
2. An abstract for the tutorial
3. Names, titles, affiliations, emails, and biography of the person who delivering the tutorial
4. Description of and/or links to any planned materials or resources to be distributed to attendees (if any).
Each proposal will be assessed based on its scientific merit, proposed structure, overall relevance, and how it complements the main conference.
ICMLC 2023 will be responsible for providing as follows:
1. Providing a conference room with necessary technical equipment, including: projector, microphone, laptop, laser pointer
2. Providing coffee, tea and snacks for all participants
3. Providing 1 staff to assist in the whole tutorial
4. Advertising the event in the conference website and other related dissemination websites
5. Schedule the tutorial in the conference program
Learn more details or submit the proposal, please contact us:
Ms. Allison Fung
Tutorial Submission Deadline
You will receive the notification about your tutorial before or on that date.
Please submit your tutorial materials before that date.